The Reception School Day
Children in Reception Class attend school for five full days per week. Our doors open at 8:40 and home time is at 3:00 Children can either bring their own packed lunch or opt for a school dinner - ALL reception children are entitled to a free school meal. Our dinner menus are posted daily in Dojo so you can take a look each morning and choose your preferred meal.
Please note - school opening and closing times may change due to COVID.
What does my child need to bring to school?
- All children should bring a water bottle with their name on.
- In hot weather, come to school wearing factor 50 sun cream and also bring a sun hat.
- In cold weather your child will need a hat, gloves and scarf.
- A waterproof coat and wellies are really important as we spend lots of time outside.
- We also do not allow children to bring toys or other items from home into Nursery as we have a very large space and we would hate for anything special to get lost.
- A healthy snack of fruit, bagels and milk is provided each day, free of charge. Please do not send any other food items into school other than healthy packed lunches.